Mate


I've always feel lonely
Until the day I met you
When you look at me
Everyone disappears

I feel chills inside
I can’t stop looking
It's like a pull
That takes me to you

You're my mate
and i need you to feel
need you to breathe
and need you to be

When i'm with you
My heart beats faster
When I'm without you
I feel incomplete

When you come to me
My heart stop beating
Your eyes were like
The only thing
I could see

You're my mate
and i need you to feel
need you to breathe
and need you to be

When i'm with you
My heart beats faster
When I'm without you
I feel incomplete

You come closer to me
Whisper in my ear
"You're my mate,
And I'm never let you go. "

I look into your eyes
And i can see your soul
I feel deep inside
The beginning of the pull

You're my mate
and i need you to feel
need you to breathe
and need you to be

When i'm with you
My heart beats faster
When I'm without you
I feel incomplete

I'm drowning in your scent
And need to breathe again
I know that i'm not enough
So i do the only thing I know

I run away
Knowing that's the
only thing to do
for you

        Ola, esta e a minha primeira letra de musica. Espero que gostem.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Ghoul na escola

The Letter

The famous